Thursday, August 23, 2012

The One and Only

EID MUBARAK



First thing i saw when come back from work yesterday is this:
-

-

-

-


 


 Then, i opened it:

-

-

-

-







Nervous, coz dont know who send it..

And it's been a long time since i received eid card..

Then, it's the time to read it..
 
-
 
-
 
-
 
-



click for larger image.. 

 
From the writing, i can guess who is that pokemon..

Hahaha..so sweet la you izaidah..

That ugly writing, i recognize it..
 
-
 
-
 
-
 
-
 
 
click for larger image..  
 
 
 
 
Most touching part is....






I know you love me tooo..;-p

Thank you very much my lovely friend..

Its been 18 years we become friend..

Eventhough we rarely see each other..

But, you always be my best friend..

Forever..


FRIENDSHIP NEVER END!! ;-)


p/s: I pray to Allah..to make our relationship last forever..this is the best thing that happen in eid 2012..

No comments: